Each Christmas I am reminded of the
day I learned that my new
friend Lane was engaged.
It was early in December 1995.
Later that afternoon I delivered a potted
poinsettia to him at his office to wish
him well and a "Marry Christmas".
Seven months later, when his engagement
fell through, he gave me a second chance.
In gratitude I present him with a
poinsettia every December.
Our apartment ceiling is only 8 1/2 feet high so...
our tree is displayed next door.
Isn't it stunning?
day I learned that my new
friend Lane was engaged.
It was early in December 1995.
Later that afternoon I delivered a potted
poinsettia to him at his office to wish
him well and a "Marry Christmas".
fell through, he gave me a second chance.
In gratitude I present him with a
poinsettia every December.
Our apartment ceiling is only 8 1/2 feet high so...
our tree is displayed next door.
Isn't it stunning?
We look forward to next year when we
have a tree and nativity in our apartment...
...and furniture...
and YOU!
We love you.
MERRY CHRISTMAS!
Momma & Dad
Carolyn & Lane
have a tree and nativity in our apartment...
...and furniture...
and YOU!
We love you.
MERRY CHRISTMAS!
Momma & Dad
Carolyn & Lane
2 comments:
ma, i was here!! and i love you lots!! miss you!
Fun! I love your tree, and that nativity is awesome. :) Love and miss you guys!
Post a Comment