NOVEMBER HIGHLIGHTS
How much fun can a person have in one month?
What amazes me is that I have this much fun every month,
time and time again. I'm getting tired from so much fun.
A new sweet granddaughter
Leaf fight!
Great food with gracious hosts
Painting above the stairs? No problem.
Breakfast at...
...with lifetime friend Margaret.
(Nevermind I got sick the following day.)
At least I found a nice place to be sick.
Cabin stay up Provo Canyon with the Hulls
(senior missionaries we met in Manila).
Newly engaged bowling partners.
Chris meets the in-laws.
We moved!
San Moritz Apartments.
Many hands make light work, up 43 steps.
It is complete!
Lane crocheted this CHRISTmas afghan for my mother.
TOFW - Time Out for Daughters.
Sadly, what we remember most was the laborious lunch fiasco.
Time with cute grandkids!
(Hello Jami, thanks for reading!)
More fun to come...
THANKSGIVING 2013












No comments:
Post a Comment