Saturday, September 20, 2014

Visits to kids!

Visits to kids!
September 5th - 20th


A 2-week whirlwind trip to visit all 14 kids and most of our g'kids. 
 It began with our first demolition derby.   

A big hit with everyone.  Even after a rain delay, they all returned!



Wow.  I have sure missed these g'kids...

Lane was only in town for 2 days.  
I lingered for an extra long weekend before heading to the NorthWest.   
A baby blessing gave me good exposure to my siblings, nieces and nephews.

Time with my best childhood friend, a daughter with a wish for a bakery cake, and a SIL I needed to hug.

One very fantastic and memorable day with Callie and her 3 girls.  


I flew to Portland to sit with Cam and Kim's kids, who joined me in a road trip to find where Jerry is hiding out these days.

 Ava in the front yard.

Brennan in the back --- which boasts a cool zipline 
from the tree to the corner of the house.. 


Enthralled during a community concert of asian grandmothers drumming.


Dessert for breakfast.  We'll be back Erin!


I want to paint this in my next very own driveway.


She shines just like a star.

Love this boy.

We made sock monkeys.

One last hug from my firstborn and handsome boy.

Back to Albany where Justin proudly demonstrates one of his hobbies.

And I visit the Portland Temple and get a quick greeting with 
Temple President & Sister Pond (seminary teacher).

My Amtrak train was cancelled but the bus ride was an interesting 
substitute to transport me to Seattle, where Brian met me.


In the morning I was greeted by these happy faces and this pillow prize from Tesila.

Rockwell is an all-star biker.


A few tiny blackberries remain, even after Labor Day.

Dalia shines.

Riding the Seattle Wheel, then a fish dinner and 
ice cream!  
(Football design in the wheel prior to the Seahawks playing in the Super Bowl.)


While I was in the great Northwest, Lane with with the 
great Indiana Howell Family, sitting with 5 g'kids.

A very full and happy time.

xoxo






No comments: