The Shumways came back to assist the newest
UN representatives. They had a great idea.
"Let's go see the US Open". So, we did!
UN representatives. They had a great idea.
"Let's go see the US Open". So, we did!
We love to spend time with family.
One of the unexpected surprises of our mission
has been the individual family time when one
of our kids visits. Something that did not
happen often enough when we lived
near so many of them...
altho that too was a blessing!!!
Happy Birthday to RayDean and Carrie this week!
3 comments:
looks like you had lots of fun....and how long have you had that background??...its just like mine!...we must just think a like...same I Pod...same phone....same blogger backround
As much as I enjoy reading about your mission, I sure enjoy thinking about you coming home! ARe you going to continue blogging then? We love you . . .
How cool to go to the US Open?! Awsome! Lincoln had a great time visiting you last weekend, I SO WISH I could've come too. Love you guys!
Post a Comment