Friday, July 31, 2009

July Highlights

Glancing at these photos you would think
that July was just one big party!
But that's just not true. Take a peek...
...uhhh, ummm, what can I say?
We had some great times in July.
Can I have another slice of blue lego cake?

Happy Happy Birthday to our favorite
people celebrating the month of their
arrival on this planet; namely-
Tyson, Greg, Jerel, Jerry, Taggart,
Luke, my papa Dennis "81"
AND finally, a girl joins this mix of gentlemen.
WELCOME MAGGIE 7/25/09!!!

For anyone seeking advice I say
to listen to a prophets voice.
"Make the Gospel of Jesus Christ the
center of our lives. This attitude is what
will pull us through whatever comes our
way. It will not remove our troubles from
us but rather will enable us to face our
challenges, to meet them head on, and to
emerge victorious."
Pres. Monson - April Conference 2009

Amen, and amen.
Love, Mom & Dad
Carolyn Annette & Lane Steven

2 comments:

britni jean said...

great july updates! you make great collages (but i won't expect any less). i love you!

Jami said...

nice work momma