Wednesday, June 30, 2010

June - part 2

I hate to say good-bye to June.

We started the month in Alaska, then stopped over in the Seattle area for visits with L and C Howell and B and B Hansen families. Steph, Jon and Erin had birthdays on the SAME day. Sarah turned 13! Brennan was blessed. We attended a Bee's game with Tom and family (Bullocks too). Britni came, Britni left. Bullock's invited us on our first ever tour of our neighbor's home. Lane and Sam made our largest batch of tapioca ever...12 x's. Twenty-eight gathered to gobble it up. David turns 7, Daniel turns 5. Carrie and kiddos arrived. Our get-excited Israel dinner was held at Carver's with Dr. Wilcox (9 of 12 attending kids are represented). We enjoyed a road trip to the Northwest - first we shadowed Kim and kids to Oregon, then on to visit KC and X in Nevada. (Thanks for the fun pillow prizes X!!!)


I guess I can say goodbye after all.
Goodbye to 3 nails in our tires.
Goodbye to the NBA finals.
Goodbye to the last ward activity I help plan.
Goodbye to Erin's annoying wisdom teeth.
Goodbye to my bronchitis.

Hello July!!!
Love, Mom and Dad
Carolyn and Lane

2 comments:

britni jean said...

hi mom!! your posts are always so fun to read! with great pictures!! can't wait to see you next monday morning for a bit. my girls are sure excited to see you and grandpa lane!

Kim Ogden said...

Hey Carolyn! I can't believe I came across your blog. Give me a call 801-471-8547.
Love you!
Kim Ogden (Sister Mansfield)