Saturday, October 12, 2013

11-Sea to Sea (Carmel, IN)

Week 11

Days 71 to 77 of a 100 day 
mega road trip across Canada 
and then some!

Day 71 ~ Oct 6th
Post LDS conference fun...

Feeding ducks.


Ducking rain drops.

Real ducky...(clever).

Future Duck Dynasty cast member?

How about a game of Duck, Duck Goose before bed?  Get down tonight!  

Day 72 ~ Oct 7th



Don't let appearances fool you.


Looks can be deceiving.   

This is one haunted house.

 
Carolyn won't even go upstairs.

Happy Autumn.  Take care of all our little goblins.  

Day 73 ~ Oct 8th
I am so glad when ________  ________  _______!
(Lincoln comes home)
(Eyes closed, head bowed) "Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!"

Day 74 ~ Oct 9th
Before...
(Got milk?)

Day 75 ~ Oct 10th
Another great day in Indiana…
Spoons

Chopped sticks

Lost & found

Hoops

Hightower's (Carolyn's sister)

Nighty-night! 

Day 76 ~ Oct 11th
 Remember the 'before'?

Here is the 'during'




And the scarily ever 'after'
Matthew's is the tall one on the left, his complete unveil will come later.

"I'm happier nibbling on my daddy's homemade goodness."

Another sweet day.  

Day 77 ~ Oct 12th
Lookout……cookout!
Scott was nearby.  Lincoln and Carrie were not. 
(visiting islands somewhere)

Mmmmm, Banana Boats.  These were actually Matthew's idea.  
I told my brilliant grandchildren that if they didn't like the banana 
boats that they could default to ice cream.  100% default.  
I am too slow smart! 

Love you!

Next week:  Road trip to the Tar Heel State







No comments: