Hodge Podge
I found Jami & Chris in Cedar City, Utah! It was my delight to visit them,
tour their town, play a little qwirkle and see my radiant expectant daughter.

I also created this flip-a-gram for Lane
(unable to share it here)
Enroute back to stay with Callie I stopped in to see my
sister Cecile who had moved to Utah from Arizona the
month after I moved from Utah to Florida (terrible timing!).

I was lucky enough to have several more days with Callie.
The girls helped clean, sat still for hairdos, and I had a date with Raylie.

Once back in Miami, the youth camp leaders met to plan girls camp 2016.
With camp held in March, during spring break, it's time to get things rolling.
Camp begins the week Jami's baby is due. Yikes!
Guess who's probably gonna miss camp?

Although I currently abhor halloween, I decided to
tape up ghosts similar to those I'd traditionally hung when
my children were young -- and add a few orange accents .


I then tried making sugar cookies for our 19th anniversary.
(Britni's wonderful soft sour cream sugar cookie recipe.)
But within a week he was in top form...as a scarecrow at the office work party.
We prepared snacks, and although horrible in appearance, they were popular.
Glad that's over with for another year.
I haven't a clue what's coming in November but I can hardly wait!!!
I found Jami & Chris in Cedar City, Utah! It was my delight to visit them,
tour their town, play a little qwirkle and see my radiant expectant daughter.

I also created this flip-a-gram for Lane
(unable to share it here)
Enroute back to stay with Callie I stopped in to see my
sister Cecile who had moved to Utah from Arizona the
month after I moved from Utah to Florida (terrible timing!).

I was lucky enough to have several more days with Callie.
The girls helped clean, sat still for hairdos, and I had a date with Raylie.

Once back in Miami, the youth camp leaders met to plan girls camp 2016.
With camp held in March, during spring break, it's time to get things rolling.
Camp begins the week Jami's baby is due. Yikes!
Guess who's probably gonna miss camp?

Although I currently abhor halloween, I decided to
tape up ghosts similar to those I'd traditionally hung when
my children were young -- and add a few orange accents .


Finally, somebody came for tapioca night. Uncle Mac!
And the youth showed up for face-to-face with
The Piano Guys -- a live broadcast.
(with sugar cookies)
I then tried making sugar cookies for our 19th anniversary.
(Britni's wonderful soft sour cream sugar cookie recipe.)
Our anniversary is October 24th.
I plan the odd years and Lane plans the even years.
He is a better planner than I am, because I use a budget.
I planned 4 parts: Beachfront-ish apartment (with Pie-face),
a temple session, an Outback lunch, and a pumpkin festival.
Lane felt ill so we skipped the Pumpkin Festival.
But within a week he was in top form...as a scarecrow at the office work party.
Glad that's over with for another year.
I haven't a clue what's coming in November but I can hardly wait!!!





No comments:
Post a Comment