Monday, November 30, 2015

November 2015

Full of THANKS!

1)


2)
Lane's brother Ron and S.I.L. Phyllis Sue visited.


3)
Purple spuds are fine!



4)






5)
Took a walk on the wild side with a swamp walk into 
Big Cypress National Park
I fashioned YCL camp beads out of homemade claydoh for those who braved the swamps.


6) 
It took most of this month to create my first website.




7)  
No kids translates into our first turkey day OUT.
Lane says you can never have too much whipped cream...until today!




8) 
A super creative gender reveal from the Hansen's.
(baby boy due in April 2016)


9) 
I nearly cried but did have hysterics when I unboxed last years white faux branches...which 1/2 turned brown in storage.  
Four cans of white spray paint later and voila!  Relief!

This is the earliest I've ever displayed a tree.  
It's due to our planned travels in December.

Bring it on!!!

No comments: