I believe in the magic of CHRISTmas
Here is my annual poinsettia for my sweetie.
I am always grateful that his plans to marry someone else were scrubbed.
Lane reminds me that my first red-potted gift - 20 years ago -
left a very good impression.
I am always grateful that his plans to marry someone else were scrubbed.
Lane reminds me that my first red-potted gift - 20 years ago -
left a very good impression.
This month we are delighted to make visits to see 13 of our shared 14 kids.
Sorry Britni. We are sad to miss you.
First off, an invitation to join Cameron in Oregon for a banking conference.
We arrive a few days early for some hiking, a shepherds dinner and...
Graham Cracker houses!
AND...
a detour slightly northwest to hug these charming rascals.
More graham cracker creations...
Back home we treat the youth to a stake dinner, not steak but chicken fettuccine.
We love and support these outstanding young people.
It was good to get closer to our
5 neighbors as we counted down
With Stephanie's extra flight privileges we flew 'home for the holidays'.
I was giddy being with my mother on Christmas Eve and
waking up to share Christmas morning with her and David.
My dear Mother surprised us with another epic quilt.
And Jami creates a quilt for her baby - due in late March.
The Kelley Family stopped by for snuggles before they left town,
as did Greg with his kids.
We checked in with Callie as the baby-watch begins.
This happened!
Missing Cathleen.
Countdown to 2016
Party at Lincoln & Carrie's new home!
(Delivered hats to Gerber's earlier in the day.)
Happy New Year!!!
Meanwhile back home in Miami, our lonely house awaits,
while I await a new granddaughter in Magna.








No comments:
Post a Comment